Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY WIFE'S A GANGBANG ADDICT

It has been a bit of a trying time lately.  Amazon has been doing strange things with my books.  I hope it all straightens out soon since it has taken a toll. My Wife's A Gangbang Addict which has been solidly on Amazon's Bestseller List for erotica for months, has been slipping this week after all that's been happening. It's still on the list but I hope readers notice it again.  Taught A Lesson, one of my personal favorites, is moving up the list.  I remember that book well. I had to stop many times during writing it to.... let's just say, it aroused me tremendously.  Hard To Swallow was in the top 20 before all the recent goings on too.  I hope Amazon leaves my books alone so it won't interfere with my sales.

On the bright side, it's great hearing from fans.  I feel good when someone writes me to tell me how much they enjoyed my stories. On a day when I'm down, it's a real pick-me-up to get such a message. I've been very lucky in that regard. My writing has given me the opportunity to get to know some wonderful people. I appreciate each and every one of them.

I just posted Reunited And It Feels So Good.  It's about one evening of sex, between two reunited lovers.

Let me know if you read my stories and where you bought them.  Feedback is great.

Elaine
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment