Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Ins and Outs of Becoming a Phone Sex Operator

When I first began my job as a phone sex operator, I did not know a thing. I do not mean that I had no idea  how to do phone sex.  I had tons of experience doing that for free. lol   It was suggestions from some of my phone lovers, that made me consider becoming a PSO in the first place.  What I had to learn about was whether I should do it on my own or work for someone, whether I had what it takes to earn a living having intimate talks with total strangers and what type of calls to expect, among other considerations. 

I have been asked by quite a few women over the years, advice on those topics. I have also given information on other things I have learned.   That is why I decided to write my new book.  The Ins and Outs of Becoming a Phone Sex Operator will hopefully help readers who want to get into this line of work.

Find this book and all my other ebooks at Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Apple and many other sites.  Just look up Elaine Shuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment